- 2020. Panellist, ‘Politics of Joy’ as part of the Johannesburg Mozart Festival. Goethe Institut, 30 January.
Op-eds and other writings
- 2019. With Benjamin Rosman, ‘Towards Africa taking joint ownership of Artificial Intelligence’, In On Africa, 13 March. Available at: https://www.inonafrica.com/2019/03/13/towards-africa-taking-joint-ownership-of-artificial-intelligence/
- 2017. ‘The rational value of political anger’, History of Emotions #BadFeelings week, 7 June. Available at: https://emotionsblog.history.qmul.ac.uk/2017/06/the-rational-value-of-political-anger/
- 2016. ‘Emotional actions’, Imperfect Cognitions, 12 April. Available at: http://imperfectcognitions.blogspot.com/2016/04/emotional-actions.html
- 2014. With Desirée Lim. ‘For Whom Does the Silence Roar? An ethical analysis of the sterilisation of cognitively disabled women‘, Dialogue (March). [Invited co-contributor for Women’s Month special edition of King’s College London Politics Society journal.]